- Client: KANTAR, London - international research, data and insight company
- Large-scale team building day for 240
- Chesford Grange Hotel, Warwickshire
- Brief: To produce an enjoyable, interactive team-focused event incorprating a well known guest speaker
- Theme: ‘The Theft’ – Olympic medal is stolen
- Key to the success of the day was doing something unusual and new
- We recognised the complications of plot sharing with a large group and delivered key information through video suspect interviews and authentic footage of CSI style evidence gathering
- Understood the necessity for entertainment as well as team building, and responded with a cross-section of colourful suspects and activities
- Showed professionalism in all our dealings with the guest speaker, client and hotel
- Impact: We evaluated our success on first hand responses and client feedback form
This was a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding day for both the client and Scandalous Affairs.
We exhibited our ability to respond to client-specific requirements, using multi-media to enhance our character driven narrative.
As a result we experienced exceptional levels of guest engagement and interaction.
- Testimonial: "We have had nothing but brilliant feedback about the day – obviously lots about Colin, but also about the ‘theft’ activity and how well organised everything was. We were so impressed with how it all fitted together and ran so well to time… the forensics and all the interactive aspects went down really well. I did see some of the interviews with the suspects and was very impressed with how these had been put together. A huge thank you to the fabulous actors, who made our Company Day the best yet! It’s going to be a hard one to beat! Colin even tweeted about it! I think two people thought the medal theft was for real!! (The way that was announced was brilliant by the way!)"
Alison Gallagher, Kantar Operations